Sunday, March 15, 2015

Faith Walking

I count myself as a Bible-thumper. I believe every word in it. The Bible is God's revelation. My problem with His book has been and continues to be my walking in His truth. I don't understand every word and I don't want to 'step out of the crowd' when His word says to if I desire to receive His blessing. I came to a crossroads today of my desire to be in the crowd and His word / leading. I stepped out of the crowd.

I have had MS for ~7 years. I have had aggressive MS that no medical treatment has worked for. I have read the Bible cover to cover > 9 times. Thus one would think that I would have sought out the elders to pray for my healing, as the Scriptures say, years ago. No, I have not. I have liked the crowd and traditional church way. I haven't been desperate. Today the Spirit got my attention. I went before the church to have the elders pray for my healing. Way outside my S.O.P. (standard operating procedure).

So now you're wondering if I still have MS? At last walking attempt, I would say yes. What's up with that?! I don't know. When Jarius was told his daughter had died, Jesus told him to keep on believing. I am therefore going to keep on believing; keep on trying and keep on faith walking.

1 comment:

  1. Zine, we thank God for your courage to step out in faith and trust God with such big things, and to "operate" out of yourself. May God bless your step of faith. May you know, feel, and experience His great work in and through every part of you. May His great grace sustain and strengthen you as you wait on Him. We love you. We love your family! We are believing and trusting with you for His Kingdom to come on earth as it is in heaven.

    ReplyDelete