Monday, November 28, 2016

Fundraising for Accessible Vehicle

I've shared a good bit about Chloe here on our blog.  She is one special girl.  In addition to her many health issues, she loves art.  She was experimenting with water colors and got to painting some birds. She was having a lot of fun with that.  And our son Conner said, Chloe you should do a bird for every month and make calendars with them!  What a great idea Conner Smith!!  So Chloe created a calendar.

And then I said let's sell them to help raise money for an accessible vehicle.  Chloe is now driving.  We share our accessible vehicle right now.  As she gets older and is getting out more, she is going to need her own accessible vehicle.  Accessible vehicles are outrageously expensive.  So we are in the beginning stages of fundraising for an accessible vehicle for her!

So...we are selling Chloe's calendars for $20.  I have included some examples of the artwork she has in her calendar!  We are trying to get a good idea of how many to order.  So if you are interested, please let us know.  We will get payment information out very soon.

Here is the payment information.  Please send a calendar request before paying.  I believe we will be informed, but I would rather be safe than sorry.

Accessible Vehicle Calendar Payment





5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I just posted a comment. The link did not come through as I hoped. But hopefully you can copy and paste it into your browser. You can privately email me at kksmith8694@gmail.com if that doesn't work for you.

      Delete
  2. I have set up a PayPal link so that you can pay for your calendars. You will just need to enter the amount based upon how many calendars you ordered. Also in message to sender, leave your address and we will mail them to you! The link is: paypal.me/wheelchairvanfund

    Pay Chloe Smith using PayPal.Me
    Go to paypal.me/wheelchairvanfund and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t…
    PAYPAL.ME

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be too late as I was tied up with ACC and always reading on my phone. I would like to purchase a calendar if you have more available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not too late! Just use the PayPal link above!

      Delete