Sunday, February 8, 2015

I Will Carry You by Angie Smith

In trying to put one foot in front of the other, I read a book written by mom of one of my students last year.  I had bought it when I first learned their story.  However, I had never read it.  And since I couldn't function, maybe I could read.  And read I did!  The entire book!  And God spoke to my heart!  I shared numerous quotes and read many passages to Zine as well.  But this quote stuck out to me and even today, I go back and read this quote regularly!  Thank you Angie Smith for your book!  I'm sorry for the heartache you went through but I'm grateful for the ministry you were responsible for in my life!  Which means, I'm thankful that I teach at a great online school and had your sweet Kate in my class!  This quote...speaks volumes!

He gives and He takes away. Have I had moments of genuine questioning where I blamed myself and anyone else I could? Yes. But when those thoughts come, and they will, we must make a choice about who we will be from this day forward. Either we will go through life as bitter servants, or we will make Him famous with our love. I want Him to be famous.

I Will Carry You by Angie Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment